Please feel free to email or call to ask questions on how to measure or for calculating DIY yardage.
Now, grab a measuring tape, something to write with, and let's get started.
If throw pillows are part of your order, please note the following:
- Pillows are measured square, not diagonally.
- Stand the pillow upright on its side.
- Grip one of the corners and pull tight to the other corner, as much as possible.
- Then, measure from corner to corner.
- Based on your pillow fullness and curve, this measurement will not be as accurate as you may think. Please round up to the nearest whole number. Keep in mind that pillows lose their form and fullness over time.
- Throw pillows often come in standard sizes: 18x18, 20x20, 22x22, etc.
- All dimensions should round up to the nearest whole number. Throw pillows, when filled, will be approximately 5-10% smaller than your specified dimensions. If you want an 18x18 throw pillow, you may consider ordering one that is 20x20. Please increase your measurements by 5-10%.
Optional Pillow Details
Most pillows use additional features to provide a satisfying finish and to allow for ease of use. Zippered pillow covers, for example, are easy to remove, wash, dry, and replace on the pillow. In addition to zippers, we provide Velcro ties, buttons, matching fabric ties, and single welting.
Can't find what you need? Call 727.476.4703 or contact us today for a free estimate on custom pillows.